Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Monkey Farts

Its great being the sister of a candle maker, I get to be one of the first people to know about new scents and styles, and I get to blog about it all to my sister’s loyal fans. However, the best part about being the sister of a candle maker is getting to test the candles! That brings me to my point (I knew I had one). Hey, do you remember back in the day, when I told you that we were going to start selling 100% soy candles? Well, the day has finally come! I tested a new candle last night and I just have two words for you “Monkey Farts!” That’s right FARTS:) I must say that I have smelt allot of candles in my day, and unfortunately I have also smelt more farts than I would have liked to, but I must say that Monkey Farts is the most funny sounding, yet most deliciously scented candle my sniffer has ever had the pleasure to sniff. Maybe I am just being bias, but I really like my sister’s monkey farts, and so far, it has been one of her best selling SOY BLEND candles. Now, it will morph into one of her best selling, all time most awesome, Pure Soy Candles! (Hopefully).

The low down on the farts

Monkey farts is a tantalizing explosion of bananas, melded with hints of pineapple, kiwi, and strawberries, along with a pinch of vanilla that gives it a sweet and creamy afterthought. Now you can get your farts in a soy blend candle or 100% pure vegetable soy! What more could you ask for?

If you want to start enjoying the smell of farts in your home, office, dorm, cave, hut, etc…..Then give us a click!

Thanks for looking:) have a great day.

1 comment:

Patrice-The Soap Seduction said...

Monkey Farts is my favorite scent! People love the name, and they love the scent even more. My smelly jellies scented in Monkey Farts are a big seller, and I make a monkey soap scented in Monkey Farts and it's my best-selling soap!