Thursday, May 7, 2009

Spring is here...


It has been absolutely beautiful here in MO (with the exception of last week when it rained EVERYDAY! ) and I have been busy making my garden and looking around at all the beauty of nature with my little ones. That is why my posts are not coming regularly anymore! :) I just can't hardly stand to stay inside when it is so nice outside.

I am planning a post on getting ready for summer but I haven't finished it yet, so in the meantime I thought I would share some pictures I took from around my house. The two up top are taken from my front yard...the Dogwoods & Tulips are actually from some of my neighbors' yards... this is what I get to look at, they are beautiful!

This is our backyard veggie garden after we planted it. I can't wait for fresh veggies! I will take another picture when it grows some.------------------------------------------------------------------
-----On another very important note...I hope all you Mom's out there have a very Happy Mother's Day Sunday!! Don't forget to do something special for your Mom's! It can be the smallest thing too and they will love it! I have asked my family to forget the gifts and instead clean the house...that is truly the only thing I want! Maybe dinner too! ;) Some of my favorite gifts are the ones that my kiddos make for me, I love their little cards every year! It is something I always look forward to.
Have a Happy Mother's Day Everyone!
♥Amy

No comments: