Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Busy Moms of Etsy!


Hi everyone! Hope your week is going great! Mine has been busy as usual between yard work, soccer games and cheerleading meetings for my kiddos. Spring is always bustling at my house with so many kids and so many activities! I'm sure you other busy moms know exactly what I mean!


Speaking of busy moms, I joined a new Etsy team called Busy Moms of Etsy and I am so glad I did! If any of you are Etsy sellers and are busy moms you should come join us! To Join Contact Crystal Ellis at annies.soap@yahoo.com It is a fun yet resourceful team! Check out Busy Moms Blog for tips, recipes and other great resources from busy moms!! Thanks for the pic HuggerMugger!
Another great team I belong to for moms is Cafemom team and anyone can join that sells on any handmade venue, so you can join even if you are not selling on Etsy, you just have to be on Cafemom. Check it out too, it also is fun and very resourceful! To see all the Busy Moms wonderful shops just type in busymomsteam in your etsy search. To view all of Cafe Moms wonderful shops type in cafemomteam in your etsy search.
Hope you all have a great week!
♥Amy

No comments: